Our Sustainability Pledge
February 8th, 2021
We’re committed to helping minimize our environmental impacts within the Bethlehem Parking Authority. We will continuously evaluate our operations to expand our efforts but below are some of the things we’re already doing!
- 100% LED lighting in all of our Parking Garages.
- The addition of four Electric Vehicles to our Fleet.
- Adaptive Parking Garage lighting with scheduled lighting, dimming capabilities and integrated occupancy sensors in the New Street Parking Garage.
- Implementation of sustainability related office practices.
- Low flow water fixtures in our office spaces.
- Occupancy sensors in our office spaces.
- Implementing Sustainable Design Standards for new parking structures.
- 17 EV Charging Stations that are available at the North Street Garage, Walnut Street Garage, New Street Garage, Upper Commons Garage, Riverport Garage, Old York Road Lot and the Broad Street Lot.
- Sustainable cleaning practices including the use of Parking Garage Scrubbing machines that use 70 percent less water and use no cleaning products.
Check back for more updates as we’ll continue to make responsible decisions on ways that we can reduce our impacts!