We want to make your trip to Bethlehem and your parking experience an enjoyable one. The BPA is happy to offer multiple options for on-street payments with our most convenient option being the ParkMobile App.
With the ParkMobile app, you can,
- Add time to your parking session.
- Have expiration reminders sent to you.
- Stop your parking session short if you ended up paying more time than you needed! You’ll get your unused money back!
- Multi-language access.
- Apple Pay.
- Add multiple License Plates (Please be mindful of using the correct one).
The Bethlehem Parking Authority is proud to announce the next phase of its continuous improvement of the parking experience in Bethlehem. Starting in 2023, the Bethlehem Parking Authority will begin to replace its aging single-space parking meters with multi-space pay stations annually.
The pay stations, which are already installed in all BPA parking lots, feature,
- 10” full-color touchscreens.
- Additional convenient and secure payment methods, such as,
o Apple Pay
o Google Pay
o Tap to Pay
- “Text to Extend,” which allows customers to extend their parking session through their mobile phones.
- Multiple language interface.
For an instructional video on how to use the Pay Stations, click here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVuOpz3fwQg
Meters are enforced from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Please see the below list for Holidays where parking meters are not enforced.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Election Day – November
- Veterans Day
- Black Friday
Did you come across a broken meter? Click here, Submit an Inquiry