The Walnut Street Garage is permanently closed and demolition activities have begun. As part of the work, Walnut Street is closed to westbound traffic between New St and Guetter St. Parking is still open on both Walnut St and Guetter St. Stay tuned to this page for the most recent updates on the project.
We invite hourly parkers to visit our other off-street options throughout the project. Please see a link to our map here, https://www.bethpark.org/parking/decks-lots/.
2/14/2024 – Walnut Street Closure (Main St to Guetter St) – Tues, Feb 20th 3pm – Fri, Feb 23rd 5pm to remove the western stair tower at the garage.
- A flagger will be placed at Main St and Walnut St to assist with any necessary deliveries / garbage pickup, etc.
- The road will remain closed overnight
- Available nearby loading zones:
- Loading zone on Main at Walnut (Donegal Square)
- Loading zone on Main at Market (Tapas)
- Loading zone on Guetter at Broad (Ripper’s)
- Loading zone on Broad at Main St (Univest)
- Guetter Street will remain open from Broad St to Walnut St, and Walnut St will be open from Guetter St going east.
2/4/2024 – W Walnut St will reopen for eastbound traffic and pedestrian access on Monday 2/5/2024.
1/26/24 – W Walnut Street Closure 1/29/2024 to 2/9/2024 – See the below traffic plan for information regarding the closure of W Walnut for the demolition of the pedestrian bridge.
Demolition Sequencing Plan (Subject to change)
If you have any additional questions related to the Walnut Street Garage Project, please email email@example.com.